Lambert Ranch in Irvine

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
IrvineRealtor said:
I will be there to register clients who had already expressed interest.
I'll be the only sap in a tie. Say hello if you get a chance.

Are they doing broker co-op?

Will there be free goodies? Maybe my MIL will want to go in our place, she loves model home tours and it gets her out of my house for a few hours.

irvinehomeowner said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
I will be the one with campfire director shirt.
... and the red towel?

A gated neighborhood makes the the Johns really uncomfortable. They don't like the fact their car plate is on file and possibly on survelllance tape. Non gated such a Woodbury, Stonegate and Woodbury East are likely places to work from home.

The way around that is to park all the johns cars at a shopping mall and have the mamasan drive them all into the garage and close the garage before coming out.  This also keeps nosy neighbors from wondering whats up with all the guys going into that house!?!

Dress code for LR event: Anything but orange jumpsuit with horizontal stripes. The entry tower guard's protocol is to Immediately detain and arrest those wearing such attire with exception for Asian desent carrying an attach? of cash.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Vinster said:
IrvineRealtor said:

Per Jeff Golden over at The New Home Company, the broker co-op should be 2.50%.

I think you got a better bid than I did, or maybe they've dropped their offering.

My contact just called back and confirmed that the co-ops and prices will be tiered as follows:
$16K - for the Field - prices begin at low $900Ks
$18K - for the Hill - prices begin at $1.1M
$23K for the Grove - prices begin at $1.3M

-IR2

I'll be there at 1pm on Saturday.

irvinehomeowner said:
Looks like we are just going to be lookie loos... I personally don't think homes in that area should be priced that high.
We're lookie loos to for different reasons, unless/until my wife says otherwise.
It's too bad about the no kids policy
We could've scheduled a TI family outing where we all tour the models together.

IrvineRealtor said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Vinster said:
IrvineRealtor said:

I think you got a better bid than I did, or maybe they've dropped their offering.

My contact just called back and confirmed that the co-ops and prices will be tiered as follows:

-IR2

That's what Jeff told me back in Dec/Jan, looks like they revised the co-op down to save a few bucks to make up for those MR costs they absorbed (combo of lowering co-op and bumping up the prices to make up for the MR maybe?).

IrvineRealtor said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Vinster said:
IrvineRealtor said:

-IR2

damn - 2,700 sq ft on a 4,700 sq ft lot for low 900Ks is pricey.  good luck with that. i guess their demo is 2 families per house.

qwerty said:
damn - 2,700 sq ft on a 4,700 sq ft lot for low 900Ks is pricey.  good luck with that. i guess their demo is 2 families per house.

No Mello Roos are nice but even so the property tax bill on one of these is going to be pretty hefty.

Looks like it's gonna rain this weekend, so anyone who's going out there should bring some rain gear and be careful not to slide and all on the mud.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Looks like it's gonna rain this weekend, so anyone who's going out there should bring some rain gear and be careful not to slide and all on the mud.

The preview is next weekend, sound advice though

WoodburyDad said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

The preview is next weekend, sound advice though
I thought it was this weekend.  But yeah, if it rained a few days before the preview people should be really careful where they walk so they don't take a nasty spill.  I say that from experience on a commercial construction site, I got myself all mudded up that day.

Back