The 2020 Presidential Election

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
He at least made himself and his ideas known in this world. That probably was the real motive for his move as is for most of those presidency candidates.

Mety said:
He at least made himself and his ideas known in this world. That probably was the real motive for his move as is for most of those presidency candidates.

Mety: I guess you should stop wearing your Math hat. Jkjk
;)

Mety said:

The free money approach aka UBI like brought him down or something. idk

eyephone said:
Mety said:

Mety: I guess you should stop wearing your Math hat. Jkjk
;)

Wasn't he pretty wealthy? Also don't they usually raise funds for their campaign?

eyephone said:
Mety said:

Kenkoko liked that approach though  :D.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

Kenkoko liked that approach though  :D.

Let?s be honest. It would of lead to inflation.

are you better off than you were three years ago?  don't lie  :)

the american people are in a good place in their lives and president trump's policies have been the major driver behind that.  why would you want to change that?

keep america great!

More in U.S. Say They Are Better Off Than in Past Elections

Sixty-one percent of Americans say they are better off than they were three years ago, a higher percentage than in prior election years when an incumbent president was running. In the 1992, 1996 and 2004 election cycles, exactly half said they were better off. In three separate measures during the 2012 election cycle, an average of 45% said they were better off.

vtupBOs.png

Relatedly, 52% of U.S. adults say it is easier for them to "go and buy things in the stores" than it was three years ago, higher than in the 1992, 1996 and 2004 election cycles, when the figures were closer to 40%.

tjhX07W.png

https://news.gallup.com/poll/285593/say-better-off-past-elections.aspx

We all agree that Presidency does not leads to Saint Hood.

Politics is dirty and a few want that job.

All politicians got skeletons in their closet.

How many is what counts and to what degree?

This President no doubts carried more than any other and brag about it. Stop grabbing p****, only when get caught recorded.

While Presidency are not Priest, I expect higher morals from such, leader of the free world and not blabbing.

But that just me. You guys might have higher ethics.

Compressed-Village said:

This President no doubts carried more than any other and brag about it. Stop grabbing p****, only when get caught recorded.

While Presidency are not Priest, I expect higher morals from such, leader of the free world and not blabbing.

Is it the President's job to be a moral role model?

Mety said:
Compressed-Village said:

Do what they do in private life is fine, even if it is not moral.

But since they are such a public figures, it often under microscope and scrutinized.

Now, being moral and practice of morality is two different things. You can be a SOB, but appear to be benevolent and trustworthy is another thing. Good Politicians have this arts, and does it well.

Compressed-Village said:
Mety said:
Compressed-Village said:

But since they are such a public figures, it often under microscope and scrutinized.

Now, being moral and practice of morality is two different things. You can be a SOB, but appear to be benevolent and trustworthy is another thing. Good Politicians have this arts, and does it well.

So in your opinion, who is that good politician qualified to be the next president?

Mety said:
Compressed-Village said:
Mety said:
Compressed-Village said:

So in your opinion, who is that good politician qualified to be the next president?

Not on the current list and certainly not Trump.

I do declare it here and now, we gonna have 4 more years of Trump Presidency. I hope the next 4 years, he will practice more kindness, I hope he surround himself with people that are smarter and gentler than he is and guide him through when the dark time will come.

Back