Retail Openings and Closures

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
@irvinehomeowner

Having structured home mortgages for a few bagel shop owners, I can assure you there's gold in them thar hills.

Bagels and Brew, Lake Forest is my go-to for great bagels. They need to open one further North for the Irvinites to enjoy.
I hope so for them. Went in around 9am and sat for half an hour. Only 1 other customer came in.

Maybe it's more busy earlier and at lunch?

$5 for a bagel and cream cheese seems a bit high.

Quite a few new spots that have opened in Irvine over the past few weeks:
  • Moo Moo Hot Pot (Northpark Plaza): AYCE hot pot. Top tier menu is good and unique but the lower priced menu is nothing special.
  • Everspring Modern (Market Place): Fast casual Chinese food. Pretty good and comparable to Northern Cafe.
  • HeyTea (Orange Tree Shopping Center): Hyped-up boba that replaced Yifang. I miss Yifang...imo HeyTea is not worth the wait.
  • Paris Baguette (Woodbury Town Center): Same as the other locations.
One notable restaurant coming soon to the Market Place is Shake Shack: https://www.irvinecompanyretail.com/centers/tustin/the-market-place/shake-shack/

Looks like a Japanese BBQ place is opening up in the old Islands place off of Culver. I just saw the sign while I was driving and Google doesn't tell me which one it is.

Irvine Company site says Mr. Moto Pizza is coming to 2 centers (no idea about this San Diego pizza place) and a few eateries opening up in the Spectrum and Marketplace:

• Moo Moo Hot Pot (Northpark Plaza): AYCE hot pot. Top tier menu is good and unique but the lower priced menu is nothing special.
  • Everspring Modern (Market Place): Fast casual Chinese food. Pretty good and comparable to Northern Cafe.
  • HeyTea (Orange Tree Shopping Center): Hyped-up boba that replaced Yifang. I miss Yifang...imo HeyTea is not worth the wait.
One notable restaurant coming soon to the Market Place is Shake Shack: https://www.irvinecompanyretail.com/centers/tustin/the-market-place/shake-shack/
EverSpring's been open for a couple of months now. They had their grand opening back in April of this year.

Another Shake Shack...the burgers are so mediocre.

With 3 locations in OC, one can hope the crowds won't be too bad at the Spectrum.

Does anyone know where in the Spectrum? Are they kicking out Capital Seafood?
Saw someone mention it’ll be where Bristol Farms used to be. That info supposedly comes from someone who will be working at the new location.

Back