Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Surely, you kid.

First one may not be new, but the other two are practically new build and MUCH MUCH bigger lots. 111 Orbit is also bigger house, being a Plan 3.
And while these are better priced, they are also overpriced!

And the wall is super high...looks like a prison. Also, this is the second resale home up there I've seen with white painted concrete yard walls. Is that allowed?
Supposedly, you can paint it white if your stucco color is white. Basically, it's allowed as long as it matches your stucco color. But the 111 Orbit shouldn't be allowed since it doesn't match the stucco color.

Supposedly, you can paint it white if your stucco color is white. Basically, it's allowed as long as it matches your stucco color. But the 111 Orbit shouldn't be allowed since it doesn't match the stucco color.
You think HOA would force them to repaint it? It is not outward facing though. I am not sure why they should care.

Looks like reasonably priced as a new build - likely to be sold quick…
You must be joking, only the listing agent would say that "this home is reasonably priced as a new build and likely to be sold quick"! 🤣 This home is a joke with a 3,220 sqft home sitting on a tiny 3,825 sqft lot with barely any backyard which makes it appear as a single family condo and not a single family residence!

Surely, you kid.

First one may not be new, but the other two are practically new build and MUCH MUCH bigger lots. 111 Orbit is also bigger house, being a Plan 3.
Cielo & Ravello homes are much superior than Olivewood & Azul homes IMO.

And the wall is super high...looks like a prison. Also, this is the second resale home up there I've seen with white painted concrete yard walls. Is that allowed?
They probably painted them white intentionally so that they appear less like prisons but this one in particular still looks like one with the dining room window looking out right to the high block wall and barely any backyard in a $3M+ home! 🤣

They probably painted them white intentionally so that they appear less like prisons but this one in particular still looks like one with the dining room window looking out right to the high block wall and barely any backyard in a $3M+ home! 🤣

While this is not brand new (2016 build), it is bigger, cheaper and has a better location. Of course, one would need to go and experience the noise levels due to proximity to Portola.

Cielo & Ravello homes are much superior than Olivewood & Azul homes IMO.
Agreed that Cielo/Ravello are superior to Olivewood/Azul.

The only thing Olivewood has over Cielo and Azul is its location.

I was on priority list for all three communities and was offered Olivewood Plan 3 at phase 1, but I just couldn't get over its 3800 sf lot size. 😂

I was also offered Azul Plan 3 at phase 1, but it came with a bunch of builder's upgrades, which added $200k premium, so I declined that as well.

I was a bit nervous though because I wasn't sure what Cielo 1 would be priced at and if I was able to get phase 1. Fortunately, I did get Cielo Plan 1 at phase 1 and its base price was actually $100k cheaper than Olivewood Plan 3 and Azul Plan 3.

While this is not brand new (2016 build), it is bigger, cheaper and has a better location. Of course, one would need to go and experience the noise levels due to proximity to Portola.
And also the proximity to the Bowerman landfill as I know that FCB's like the smell of a brand new home but I am not sure if they will like the smell of the landfill! 🤣

And also the proximity to the Bowerman landfill as I know that FCB's like the smell of a brand new home but I am not sure if they will like the smell of the landfill! 🤣
I have a friend living in Stonegate and he said he has smelled the landfill only a few times he has lived there and he has been living there for years. But his home is located a bit further southeast of that location. I wonder if that makes a difference.

By the way how do you access that information? Is there such public data or you were being satirical? I looked up OC tax assessor and these addresses are so new, they don’t even show up as a valid address.

Sorry @coder77
about the "reasonable price offer" refusal by these flippers. If they get their price there's no real incentive for them to take anything lower than FP. If they are still unsold by January, I'm sure they will take a harder look at another offer.

Re: seller data. Not being sarcastic or satirical. I cross reference the data I have access to and deduce who the men/women/people are behind the curtain pulling the levers.

You need Title report data access. The owner names get posted there first. County Records must block out owner names rightly so due to privacy laws.

Last edited:
Sorry @coder77
about the "reasonable price offer" refusal by these flippers. If they get their price there's no real incentive for them to take anything lower than FP. If they are still unsold by January, I'm sure they will take a harder look at another offer.

Re: seller data. Not being sarcastic or satirical. I cross reference the data I have access to and deduce who the men/women/people are behind the curtain pulling the levers.

You need Title report data access. The owner names get posted there first. County Records must block out owner names rightly so due to privacy laws.
One of them has a mortgage of $2+M. That's a big leverage play right there with real estate.

Back