ICE or EV?

Which car(s) will you be buying next?

• ICE ICE Baby (morekaos dinosaur option)

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • EV forEVa (unicorns for all)

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • PHEV (I still have range anxiety)

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Hybrid (can't plug in yet)

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Alternative fuel (Hydrogen, vegetable oil, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Buffets been dumping this stock for two years…more like 50% of their holdings, read the whole article…😂😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸🦄🌈

“Berkshire had offloaded half its holding through sales in 2022 and 2023”

I did read the article... you are trying to imply a recent sale demonstrates Buffet seeing a recent downtrend.

And maybe the reason why he sold in 2022/23 was because BYD sales and stock was soaring... but his most recent sale was barely a blip (.1%).

Keep slinging the nothing burgers.

I did read the article... you are trying to imply a recent sale demonstrates Buffet seeing a recent downtrend.

And maybe the reason why he sold in 2022/23 was because BYD sales and stock was soaring... but his most recent sale was barely a blip (.1%).

Keep slinging the nothing burgers.
You clearly don’t understand how Buffet invests. He doesn’t trade out of the stock because it increases in value, if anything he increases positions when stocks do that. Otherwise, he would’ve traded out of Coke and Disney long ago. The only reason Buffett sells something is because he doesn’t like its future.🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂🦄🌈

But he didn't sell it all.

And just the fact he owns so much of it should tell you something.

But I realize you can't be objective, this is such a reach. Nothing to see here.

Wrong again...this is what Warren does when he sees growth…he presses his bet…Oil is and will continue to be the future of energy and he knows it…😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Warren Buffett buys Occidental shares for 9 straight days, pushes his stake to nearly 29%​

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway has scooped up more shares of Occidental Petroleum over each of the past nine trading sessions, driving his gigantic stake in the Houston-based oil and gas producer to almost 29%, according to regulatory filings.

Last edited:
EV scorecard:

Tesla IHO wins
Rivian IHO yes, morekaos no
Lucid IHO neutral, morekaos no
Chinese EVs (BYD,Nio,etc) IHO yes, morekaos no
VinFast IHO no, morekaos no
Fisker IHO doubtful, moreaos ?
Big 3 IHO yes, morekaos doomed
Big 3 Asian (Honda, Toyota, Hyundai/Kia) IHO yes, morekaos no
Euro IHO yes, morekaos no

Fisker was doubtful and spiraled downward from there. They tried a last minute save with Nissan but calmer heads prevailed.

VinFast does not look good to me but the backers seem to have very deep pockets.

Hyunda/Kia is already proving morekaos wrong and GM has new EVs out with more on the way.

Rivian has a roadmap for cheaper EVs, but can they make it.

I'm still unsure about Lucid.

To put this into perspective…if you went long this entire portfolio Sept 1, 2023 it would be a total disaster!!! If you were short…you would be a guru hero! 😂😂😂😂🦄🌈
EV scorecard: September 1, 2023

Tesla IHO wins $245.01-$200.93
Rivian IHO yes, morekaos no $23.31-11.00
Lucid IHO neutral, morekaos no $6.36-3.17
Chinese EVs (BYD,Nio,etc) IHO yes, morekaos no
BYD $64.03-51.18 NIO $11.00-5.76
VinFast IHO no, morekaos no $29.50-5.61
Fisker IHO doubtful, moreaos ? $5.96-0.65
Big 3 IHO yes, morekaos doomed
GM $33.54-40.14 F $12.14-12.03
STL $18.23-26.25
Big 3 Asian (Honda, Toyota, Hyundai/Kia) IHO yes, morekaos no
HMC $32.33-35.23 TM $172.51-237.27
HUN $85-$57.81
Euro IHO yes, morekaos no
VOLVO $20.00-25.98 VOLK $125.30 - $124.22
wrong again, this is the scorecard from February and it’s only gotten worse. The only reason the legacy manufactures are doing OK is they’ve re-thought their position on EV‘s are pushing what makes some money ICE and hybrids. You’ve even had your clock cleaned on Tesla…. that scorecards is a total disaster, unless you were short.😂😂😂😂🦄🌈

wrong again, this is the scorecard from February and it’s only gotten worse. The only reason the legacy manufactures are doing OK is they’ve re-thought their position on EV‘s are pushing what makes some money ICE and hybrids. You’ve even had your clock cleaned on Tesla…. that scorecards is a total disaster, unless you were short.😂😂😂😂🦄🌈
Uh... here you are back to stock prices.

Come back when you understand what the scorecard is actually about.

Uh... here you are back to stock prices.

Come back when you understand what the scorecard is actually about.
again, because stock prices are the ultimate third-party arbiter of success or failure. Nothing says failure more than a zero stock price, as Fisker shows us today.😂😂😂👎🏽🌈🦄

Tesla success was linked directly to government support. That’s why I never bought into it because sooner or later that support was going to get pulled.

Well, this is interesting:

I really like the model 3, I think it's great bang for buck. But the new one having no stalks really bugs me.

I'd probably consider it otherwise. So far my 2019 has had 0 issues (well, occasionally i've had to reboot the infotainment screen), 0 maintenance, charge at home, get free charging at work if I want to deal with the hassle, got a big tax credit, etc.

It's not as nice as my BMWs, but for the price and what you get, it's a better deal imo. Can't imagine paying 50k+ for a luxury car that gives you a honda civic engine and a ~6.0 second 0-60.

I am actually anti-Tesla on their products now.

I'm still pro-Tesla for what they do for EV adoption, but the changes they have done (like the signal stalks and no physical drive selector) won't see me driving any Tesla in the near future.

Back