How much money would you spend on Design Center?

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Wish I could get my cans from 96 gallons to 64 gallons.

The "Save Power Days" program also looks interesting. It's only on weekdays and they text, email or phone you the day before a "Save Power Day" and if you reduce your power consumption from 2pm-6pm compared to the 5 days previous, they'll give you credits.

irvinehomeowner said:

The "Save Power Days" program also looks interesting. It's only on weekdays and they text, email or phone you the day before a "Save Power Day" and if you reduce your power consumption from 2pm-6pm compared to the 5 days previous, they'll give you credits.

I tried this one last year.. didn't make much of a difference.

Here's the program I signed up thru Nest:

sce_zps045f6566.jpg
http://support.nest.com/article/What-is-Rush-Hour-Rewards

Similar program I believe, I have yet to receive a text alert regarding a "rush hour" day.  Maybe this Friday?  It's gonna be a warm weekend.

Taymo wants $160 per can light. Damn. Rather void warranty and get it for half price. Or wait until after 1year.

AA said:
I wonder how much Irvine Pacific charges per can light?

It varies a little through out different communities and through out the years but for the Mulberry, it's $180 per can light and that's not including the dimmer.

Just wonder what's the price different between Irvine Pacific Design Center and California Pacific Design Center?
Are they having same system and similar prices?
My friend told me California Pacific:
Ceiling fan outlet with switch  approx. $300.
Bedroom with 4 Recessed can light with dimmer approx. $680.

How about you Irvine Pacific?
Someone told me it's around $500 for the bedroom can light.

jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

I tried this one last year.. didn't make much of a difference.

I was on too, made no difference, b/c I didn't turn on AC in any of the past days, and nor on the day of the saving, so made absolute no difference...Only works on those who usually use a lot and have to cut back.

NewIrvineBee said:
Just wonder what's the price different between Irvine Pacific Design Center and California Pacific Design Center?
Are they having same system and similar prices?
My friend told me California Pacific:
Ceiling fan outlet with switch  approx. $300.
Bedroom with 4 Recessed can light with dimmer approx. $680.

How about you Irvine Pacific?
Someone told me it's around $500 for the bedroom can light.

Irvine Pacific's prices (The prices are from Mulbery, 2013)

Ceiling Fan Pre-Wire With (2) Switches $263
Flush Light Package - (6) Flush Lights With (1) Dimmer Switch $1290
Flush Light Package - (4) Flush Lights With (1) Dimmer Switch  $788
5" Flush Light Without Switch  $180
5" Flush Light With (1) Dimmer Switch $293

If you do fans or recessed after move in I recommend installmylights.com.  They won't be the cheapest but they do awesome work.  They put a fan in my master bed where there was no prewire and they were able to do it with no holes in the drywall.  I also had them install pendant lights, put power and HDMI at mid wall level for my TV's.

Be prepared to wait a few weeks for your install apt, they're pretty busy.

I got my lights for a little over $100 per light installed.  The switch is pretty cheap. 

Back