Do you know people who are likely to lose their homes?

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1252892811]<blockquote> <strong>When is it proper for someone to speak up and stop the madness?</strong> Had I had the balls to tell my coworker not to buy there, I might be an a-hole raining on his parade, but he wouldn?t have lost $10K in musical instruments and be living across from a minimum security psych ward. Was I wrong not to speak up, put a fake smile on and congratulate?</blockquote>

When they ask for advice, and at no other time.

Had this person piped up, the person would of bought it anyway, and then they'd of projected on them bad karma or some other nonsense because there's NO WAY "it could of been my fault".</blockquote>

I do not even give advice when asked for it. I will say what I would do, but I truly mean what I would do, cuz how in the world would I know what is best for someone else.

Every freakin' sitting agent at open house tells me this is a good time for us to buy. I don't get it. Where does that come from? How in world could someone I just met and shook hands with know what is good for me and my family?

Back