Did Irvine prices get "destroyed"?

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
My friend, I got a loan mod with a reducd principle based on area comp and a 2-1/2 % 30yr fixed. I completely milked the system. I was smart enough to put my other properties under my business LLC. I not only have a trophy property but got it revised for today's modest term.

Had I waited I would not even have gotten it today. This is like buying the best merchandise for full price then getting a price adjustment later when the exact item but broken got mark down.

I even deliberately slow down my business just to make less to guarantee a slam dunk Loan Mod deal.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Marketing is about pumping up an illusion and perception. Those who falls for are gullible. For those like us who could see through that is a gift.

I love a good trash talker, but if you are going to talk the talk you need to walk the walk. Correct me if I'm wrong but you bought your home in 2006, where was your gift to tell your perception that you were buying at the top of the bubble?  Too bad indie dev wasn't your pal back then so he could have saved you from paying a Bentley price for your BMW.

irvinehomeshopper said:
My friend, I got a loan mod with a reducd principle based on area comp and a 2-1/2 % 30yr fixed. I completely milked the system. I was smart enough to put my other properties under my business LLC. I not only have a trophy property but got it revised for today's modest term.

Had I waited I would not even have gotten it today. This is like buying the best merchandise for full price then getting a price adjustment later when the exact item but broken got mark down.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Marketing is about pumping up an illusion and perception. Those who falls for are gullible. For those like us who could see through that is a gift.

I love a good trash talker, but if you are going to talk the talk you need to walk the walk. Correct me if I'm wrong but you bought your home in 2006, where was your gift to tell your perception that you were buying at the top of the bubble?  Too bad indie dev wasn't your pal back then so he could have saved you from paying a Bentley price for your BMW.

Man, you really are smarter than the rest of us.  The sheeple that play by the rules get screwed.  FHA 3% down here i come!!

Now I am working on getting a Mills Act so my property tax will be 0.25%. 

Sorry, Indie and I think like a developer. Getting screwed is not our game. If you want to learn to milk the irvine system you got to come to my campfire seminar.

irvinehomeshopper said:

Sorry, Indie and I think like a developer. Getting screwed is not our game. If you want to learn to milk the irvine system you got to come to my campfire seminar.

Campfire seminar?
What about your Spring Garden Workshop?

Let me say it again. If the irvine school is what you are after you don't have to spend full price to get that. What you don't know is you can get that and still save over 50% of your income.

You should not mention that because the garden workshop in my private estate garden will make all of you cry.

WoodburyDad said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Campfire seminar?
What about your Spring Garden Workshop?

irvinehomeshopper said:
Let me say it again. If the irvine school is what you are after you don't have to spend full price to get that. What you don't know is you can get that and still save over 50% of your income.

Is this a tease for another seminar?

irvinehomeshopper said:
You should not mention that because the garden workshop in my private estate garden will make all of you cry.

Tears of joy?
Like the kind my wife gets when the 20% off coupon from Bed Bath and Beyond shows up in the mail  ;D

WoodburyDad said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Tears of joy?
Like the kind my wife gets when the 20% off coupon from Bed Bath and Beyond shows up in the mail  ;D

I thought everyone had stacks and stacks of these, like I do.

traceimage said:
WoodburyDad said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Tears of joy?

Everyone but us it seems

IndieDev said:
This thread was doomed from the start since it's a troll thread, so I'll just leave this here:

ihoawesome.jpg

what am i missing here... the red line in the graph shows roughly $300/sq ft... but the red number in the upper right shows $336/sq. ft.

which one is correct?

WoodburyDad said:
traceimage said:
WoodburyDad said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Tears of joy?

Everyone but us it seems

I should mail some to you. They are taking up too much room in our coupon drawer.

villagepeople said:
what am i missing here... the red line in the graph shows roughly $300/sq ft... but the red number in the upper right shows $336/sq. ft.

which one is correct?
Date on there is 11/22/10, which corresponds to $336/sqft.  $300/sqft is out into 2012.

daedalus said:
villagepeople said:

which one is correct?
Date on there is 11/22/10, which corresponds to $336/sqft.  $300/sqft is out into 2012.

What this guy said.

irvinehomeshopper said:

IHS, I think you need to add one more milking ingredient. When you eventually short sale your house in an attempt to get another loan mod, rent it out, and suckle the income while the bank considers your mod.

So IHS bought at the peak knowing he would get a loan mod? That's a bit far-fetched.

And why isn't someone calling IHS out for not "owning" his own home?

And I guess that makes all of us part owners of IHS' home since it was our tax money that paid for his bailout... I'll come buy and use one of those 4-car garages. :D

Sorry IHO, I did not use government assistance. I negotiated directly with my lender and got a huge amount forbearance. Lets say I took advantage of the timing again. Loan Mod if done cleverly is much better than refinance. In refinance I would still owe the same amount.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Sorry IHO, I did not use government assistance. I negotiated directly with my lender and got a huge amount forbearance. Lets say I took advantage of the timing again. Loan Mod if done cleverly is much better than refinance. In refinance I would still owe the same amount.
If I'm not mistaken, any type of loan mod is related to the bailouts the banks received from the government... so I'm still frying my turkey there next Thanksgiving. :)

Back