Cityplace in Santa Ana

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
[quote author="graphrix" date=1253282964][quote author="bkshopr" date=1253262547][quote author="navigatn" date=1253261870][quote author="bkshopr" date=1253092419][quote author="navigatn" date=1253089003]i'm renting out a 2bd 1 car garage 1000sqft condo in Placentia for 1700. For Cityplace i'm sure i can get 500 a room and 525 for the master. 4 rooms net over $2k easy. Plus low tax rate, hoa & no mellow roos. Cash purchase equates to rental income plus equity build. not too shabby.</blockquote>

Please let us know where you will be buying so I will stay away. Renters are the #1 reason for neighborhood erosion.</blockquote>

ok please stay away from Woodbury, Northpark, NorthWood, Westpark, Woodbridge, Quail Hill, Columbus Grove, ummm let's just make that all of irvine. Every neighborhood will have rentors. Family renting homes, students renting rooms, apartments, trailer park rentors, you name it. maybe u can try canada, i hear their rental population is pretty minimal up there lol?</blockquote>

Thanks for the tip.</blockquote>

Do they have senses of humor in Canada?</blockquote>

They seem to export all their funny people.

I stopped in yesterday. They have dropped their pricing on the lofts. $439,000 for the smaller lofts (was $475,000 I think), the smaller loft that are closer to Main street are now $479,000 down from $510,000.

Still too high and behind the price curve if you ask me.

The sales fellow tried to blow some smoke by telling me they had sold all but one of the cheaper units, but the site map told another tale. 18 unsold small units, actually one more unsold than I had counted way back in Feb / March.

[quote author="dcoffield" date=1254177767]I stopped in yesterday. They have dropped their pricing on the lofts. $439,000 for the smaller lofts (was $475,000 I think), the smaller loft that are closer to Main street are now $479,000 down from $510,000.

The sales fellow tried to blow some smoke by telling me they had sold all but one of the cheaper units, but the site map told another tale. 18 unsold small units, actually one more unsold than I had counted way back in Feb / March.</blockquote>

They seem to consistently lie about the number of units sold. I guess they think that this will make people feel confident that the HOA fees will be enough to maintain the property and you won't be left holding the bag for the empty units.

[quote author="tmare" date=1254180887][quote author="dcoffield" date=1254177767]I stopped in yesterday. They have dropped their pricing on the lofts. $439,000 for the smaller lofts (was $475,000 I think), the smaller loft that are closer to Main street are now $479,000 down from $510,000.

The sales fellow tried to blow some smoke by telling me they had sold all but one of the cheaper units, but the site map told another tale. 18 unsold small units, actually one more unsold than I had counted way back in Feb / March.</blockquote>

They seem to consistently lie about the number of units sold. I guess they think that this will make people feel confident that the HOA fees will be enough to maintain the property and you won't be left holding the bag for the empty units.</blockquote>

Worst for these guys is that the post bubble era buyers have too many tools to frustrate these sales fellas..

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2009/09/27/RE6919EO69.DTL&ref=patrick.net

Back