Burger Thread

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Anyone been to Hammer Burger in Santa Ana yet?

Social Media hype seems good.

BTW: I am not convinced about the appeal of "smashed" burgers. Seems like you're squeezing out the flavor. :)

Anyone been to Hammer Burger in Santa Ana yet?

Social Media hype seems good.

BTW: I am not convinced about the appeal of "smashed" burgers. Seems like you're squeezing out the flavor. :)
I have been eyeing that place but have not made it cover yet. I did like the Smashburger that was at the MV mall food court back in the day.

If anyone is a fan of Jack in the box they have a $5 meal now as well. A jr jumbo jack, taco, curly fries and drink. The one on Edinger in Tustin closed down a couple of weeks ago but there is a new one on Newport and the 5.

If anyone is a fan of Jack in the box they have a $5 meal now as well. A jr jumbo jack, taco, curly fries and drink. The one on Edinger in Tustin closed down a couple of weeks ago but there is a new one on Newport and the 5.
They closed that one too? Hopefully the Sand Canyon one doesn't close. That's the last one in Irvine.

Went to Nexx in Orange recently. Pretty good for the price. I like their fries (coated seasoned fries) vs INO and the other items they have on the menu (onion rings, chicken sandwiches and strips, chili fries, etc). The basic burgers are priced like INO but the other items are more expensive.

Orange location is very clean and spacious.

I went to Hammer in Santa Ana, and the burger was ok but pricey.
I thought this place was better. It's by the duck pond.

Their smash burger was really good and they give you one side all for $18.
You can throw axes while you wait.
Axes and Alcohol...what's not to like?

I went to Hammer in Santa Ana, and the burger was ok but pricey.
I thought this place was better. It's by the duck pond.

Their smash burger was really good and they give you one side all for $18.
You can throw axes while you wait.
Axes and Alcohol...what's not to like?

They opened one recently near BJs in Irvine...I haven't been though

Back