"4 weeks and then all hell breaks loose"

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
[quote author="CapitalismWorks" date=1251799458]

Try Googling. The practice is known as Cash for Keys. I would have thought that a real estate pro would have been familiar with this practice, or at the very least astute enough to look it up before confirming another hole in his "expertise".

Here is one of the nearly 3 MILLION Hits on Google.

http://cbs13.com/local/cash.for.keys.2.651785.html</blockquote>

Cash for Keys is just gravy. Look at Awgee's last post. If they're still there, that's an easy 18 months of no mortgage or rent payments.

18 months free rent. How much is that? $40,000? more?

I need a recap. My brain is on overload from all the back and forth. But I think I followed that there is 43 to 52 shadow inventory homes for Aliso. Is that correct?

Graphrix, you are both a poor debater and worse, a poor loser. I will get you evidence on every property in the morning. Practice humility.

[quote author="NewportSkipper" date=1251796115]The property at 21 Cambria closed escrow on 3/3/2009. Your list is officially garbage.</blockquote>

N.S., could you grab me that link? I keep coming up with last sale in Aug. of '08. Thanks.

[quote author="NewportSkipper" date=1251801907]"NewportSkipper - 31 August 2009 07:08 PM

The property at 21 Cambria closed escrow on 3/3/2009. Your list is officially garbage."

"Doesn?t show up in county records as closed. Still REO. You? are full of garbage."

http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Aliso_Viejo/sold/28733532-21-Cambria-Ln-Aliso-Viejo-CA-92656

A person who isn't lazy could have found this.

You know, you bring this on yourself. You have a very bad attitude.</blockquote>

MLS based sites are garbage when garbage inputs the data. They still don't show up in county records. And your attitude is just as bad as mine. Maybe if you would just show some humility yourself, then you might get some respect, but it seems you like it when everyone thinks you are a disrespectful... well you know it best.

Skipper: "Your list has Dogwood in both Aliso Viejo and Laguna Hills."

Graphrix: "Long before Aliso existed the zip code was part of Laguna Hills. Much like many houses in Ladera still show Mission Viejo as the city in the zip code of 92694. So WTF is your point? That you didn?t know that? That you can?t see that the zip code is clear as f?ing day as 92656?

Thanks for not providing anything useful, again you add zero, nada, nothing but hot air. Now go kick rocks on the 5 freeway by yourself."

You say it's clear as f'ing day, but you were so confused you didn't realize that both Dogwood properties closed escrow.

I couldn?t find a link for #9, but here is #27:

http://www.hartanovteam.com/idx/sold/F1793414/details.html

Socal78, your Cambria link is above your request.

Graphrix, I started with public records, I just couldn't post them because what I get is password-protected. These things sold. They not only sold, they were marketed as REOs. That makes it certain. I have no doubt of any kind. I am being tough on you because that is exactly how you treat everyone. You don't see it, but I do. You are very wrong here. Just accept it and move on. It doesn't change the future and the apocolypse you live for.

[quote author="NewportSkipper" date=1251803394]Socal78, your Cambria link is above your request.

Graphrix, I started with public records, I just couldn't post them because what I get is password-protected. These things sold. They not only sold, they were marketed as REOs. That makes it certain. I have no doubt of any kind. I am being tough on you because that is exactly how you treat everyone. You don't see it, but I do. You are very wrong here. Just accept it and move on. It doesn't change the future and the apocolypse you live for.</blockquote>

Take a screen shot and post the picture. It's not hard to do. A blind monkey with one arm can do it. Can an RE agent with attitude do it?... The challenge of the night... Can Payment Skipper use basic computer skills? IHB awaits in patiently, has doubts. Words mean nothing until they are backed up by proof. I explained how you can do it, now either do it or you have proven nothing... again... nothing.

Your pissant attitude doesn't change a thing. I posted 4-6 links. You had issues with all of them. I posted other data and it didn't print right....making one more thing you are wrong about. You have serious emotional issues.

21 Cambria Ln #50

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-2937

Recording Date: : 02/27/2009 Deed Type: : Grant Deed

Settle Date: : 01/27/2009 Owner Name: : XXXXXXXX

Sale Price: : $235,000 Seller: : Indymac Fedl Bk Fsb

Document No: : 94098

Per your request.

(could you please edit out the individual's name from post #191? we try not to identify private (as opposed to public) persons so explicitly)

thanks

Buy your own data services. I gave the listing and the closing records, including document number.

[quote author="NewportSkipper" date=1251804271]21 Cambria Ln #50

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-2937

Recording Date: : 02/27/2009 Deed Type: : Grant Deed

Settle Date: : 01/27/2009 Owner Name: : [Mrs. Homeowner]

Sale Price: : $235,000 Seller: : Indymac Fedl Bk Fsb

Document No: : 94098

Per your request.</blockquote>

Thanks, NS. Sorry I missed the other link before my request. Just a head's up (and I know you may not know this already), the IHB has a policy of protecting the names of others, so I'm going to take that part out. But thanks for the reply.

Document number is not a screenshot. Just sayin'...

There appears to be some doubt regarding the accuracy of your data source and/or your statements. I have no way of telling if you are correct. A screenshot is absurdly simple and would answer all doubts. That fact that you are reluctant to post indicates that you are either 1 not a savvy user, or 2 making false claims.

I have come to rely on Graphix data. If you have something that demonstrates. innaccuracies it would be extremely beneficial to everyone on the blog if you could post the source (if not the screenshot). Data without verification is meaningless.

Back