WSJ Article on Heritage Fields

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
test said:
IndieDev said:
I can't wait until Tustin Legacy is completed. Jamboree will look like the 55 during peak rush hour, everyday after 3pm until 8pm.

Good thing those living or working in Tustin Legacy don't take Jamboree.

Fine. Alton, Barranca, and Harvard will look like the 55

frank69m said:
Alton, Barranca, and Harvard will look like the 55

Also Red Hill and Edinger and Tustin Ranch.  I guess having 6 roads going to 4k homes is better than 1 road (Sand Canyon) going to 25k homes, don't you agree?

People that take the toll commute from Riverside.  Why would I buy a home in the GP just to take the toll?  Look at the map.  You cannot reach Portola or Trabuco without passing through Sand Canyon.  They are dead ends, Sand Canyon is the only way in or out.  The only other option is the long way around Alton to Irvine Blvd which is 6x the distance.  Like Starlight said they need to add a south entrance over/under the 5.

Again, how is this different from any 3 or 4 block stretch of neighborhoods of off Culver for example?  The City/Irvine Company knew how much future traffic there would be on Sand canyon and built it out accordingly.

qwerty said:
Again, how is this different from any 3 or 4 block stretch of neighborhoods of off Culver for example?  The City/Irvine Company knew how much future traffic there would be on Sand canyon and built it out accordingly.
It's not... but Tustin Legacy needs sales so 'test' is trying to counter TIC's PR with his own.

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
It's not... but Tustin Legacy needs sales so 'test' is trying to counter TIC's PR with his own.

TIC isn't selling Heritage Fields..... LOL

test said:
irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:

TIC isn't selling Heritage Fields..... LOL
Uh... no... but in your hyperbole you were referring to Woodbury, WBE, Stonegate, SGE and Portola Springs also... which are all TIC.

LOL LOL.

Sorry bud, not everything involves your beloved TIC.  This thread is about Heritage Fields.  Try again.

test said:
Sorry bud, not everything involves your beloved TIC.  This thread is about Heritage Fields.  Try again.
In your own words:
test said:
Let's say I live in one of these new homes, and want to drive home from the Spectrum, I'd take Sand Canyon.

Let's say I live in Portola Springs, and want to drive home from the Spectrum, I'd take Sand Canyon.

Let's say I live in Stonegate East, and want to drive home from the Spectrum, I'd take Sand Canyon.

Let's say I live in Stonegate, and want to drive home from the Spectrum, I'd take Sand Canyon.

Let's say I live in Woodbury East, and want to drive home from the Spectrum, I'd take Sand Canyon.

Let's say I live in Woodbury, and want to drive home from the Spectrum, I'd take Sand Canyon.

Let's say I live in Cypress Village, and want to drive home from the Spectrum, you get the point.
Do you need to delete that post?

And by the way... I hope more land owners get into Irvine to break the TIC monopoly.

I'm not really a fan of their stronghold and while some say that TIC does not set pricing in Irvine... they sure as heck have a lot of influence on it.

The only practical way to get in and out of GPN is by Sand Canyon.  Sand Canyon will be surrounded by 25k homes.  Had I left it at that, you would have then whined about what 25k homes, so I saved you the trouble and spelled it out for you.  Now that I've spelled it out for you, you suddenly think this is all about TIC.  I give up.  ::)

test said:
The only practical way to get in and out of GPN is by Sand Canyon.  Sand Canyon will be surrounded by 25k homes.  Had I left it at that, you would have then whined about what 25k homes, so I saved you the trouble and spelled it out for you.  Now that I've spelled it out for you, you suddenly think this is all about TIC.
Hehe... nice dancing.

No one was talking about 25k homes... you were the one who first brought up the "traffic problems" to TIC properties in this thread. And I was just responding to your assertion that TIC is "beloved" to me.
test said:
I give up.  ::)
Yes... you should.

frank69m said:
test said:
IndieDev said:
I can't wait until Tustin Legacy is completed. Jamboree will look like the 55 during peak rush hour, everyday after 3pm until 8pm.

Barranca, and Red Hill are already too busy at all times of day. Edinger is the only street that maintains any period of traffic free driving.

IndieDev said:
frank69m said:
test said:
IndieDev said:

Barranca, and Red Hill are already too busy at all times of day. Edinger is the only street that maintains any period of traffic free driving.

Barranca, Red Hill, Edinger, Jamboree are all outside Tustin Legacy.  If you live in the Residential Core you can walk to The District and Village Shopping Center.  If you drive there you don't have to take any of those streets.

That seems great if you never have to leave the area, ever. It could be its own self contained city state, like Rome, or Carthage before it. Well, let's hope not Carthage.

That's what I was thinking.  If they build a hospital you could theoretically be born, live your entire life, and die there without ever having to leave.  It's a city within a city.

- Schools: K-5, K-8, HS, IVC
- Sheriff Station
- Fire Station
- Shopping
- Dining
- Entertainment
- Residential
- Offices
- Parks: Neighborhood, Community, City, County, 2 mile long Legacy Park

All within a 2 square mile area.

test said:
That's what I was thinking.  If they build a hospital you could theoretically be born, live your entire life, and die there without ever having to leave.  It's a city within a city.

- Sheriff Station
- Fire Station
- Shopping
- Dining
- Entertainment
- Residential
- Offices

Sounds like things you would find in most cities in OC, including Irvine. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
test said:

- Sheriff Station
- Fire Station
- Shopping
- Dining
- Entertainment
- Residential
- Offices

The only decent movie theater in Irvine is at the Spectrum.  The only residence within walking distance to the Spectrum is the Village apartments.  Unforturnately, the Village is not walking distance to any elementary school, nor any high school, nor any college, nor any city park, nor any county park, nor any commercial park, nor any fire station, nor any police station.

Well...if you expand that to include Diamond Jamboree, I might agree.  I need at least one Korean restaurant to keep me happy. :-)

USCTrojanCPA said:
test said:

- Sheriff Station
- Fire Station
- Shopping
- Dining
- Entertainment
- Residential
- Offices

Back