***UPDATE*** Closing on Jan 15, 2008 - Savannah

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
the protester were there. not really doing much. i stop by and try to talked to them but all i got was some kid handing out flyers and an older lady just sitting there. it was a flyer saying that lennar did crappy work and that they had to be sue to get everything fix. don't know the detail of the lawsuit but i will try to do some research on it.

the only good thing about riverbend is that the condo is detached and it has a little yard. other then that.... it is crappy all around. 2% tax and mello roos. right outside of the community is neighborhood that needs alot of help. school isn't great and for me at least the commute is further. the only design i like was residence 2 in thistlewood. the SFR is ok but a bit pricey. 650k and up. i would rather buy in latana and pay the extra money.

***UPDATED*** 2008.06.16

Just wanted to give everyone an update on this Townhouse I was about to buy back in January and also thank everyone for helping me back out of the deal. Whew..... life saver.

Anyways... found out why lennar let me off the hook and gave me most of my deposit money back (they made me pay 1300 bucks for appraisal and escrow being open) only because they have another buyer waiting. Lennar sold the units for 512k. got the number off of zillow. I was under contract for only 435k and somebody came in and bought it for 512k. Currently there is another exactly the same Townhouse for sell for 426k that is close to going into foreclosure.

maybe IR2 or somebody with access can get more info and also verify the price on 434 Silk Tree st Irvine, CA 92606 (my old unit that i was suppose to buy).

-1201 Abelia St Irvine, CA 92606 (the 426k unit)

Lennar is building out the last phase right now and have most of them sold already.... i wonder if they will have a hard time closing escrow with that one unit going into foreclosure. Plus if you check craiglist there is several unit up for rent. I think alot of them are having financial problems.

[quote author="jbatzmaru" date=1213666302]***UPDATED*** 2008.06.16

Just wanted to give everyone an update on this Townhouse I was about to buy back in January and also thank everyone for helping me back out of the deal. Whew..... life saver.

Anyways... found out that lennar let me off the hook and gave me most of my deposit money back, they made me pay 1300 bucks for appraisal and escrow being open, only because they have another buyer waiting. Lennar sold the units for 512k. got the number off of zillow to somebody. Poor fellow........ i was under contract for only 435k and somebody came in and bought it for 512k. Currently there is another exactly the same Townhouse for sell for 426k that is close to going into foreclosure.

maybe IR2 or somebody with access can get more info and also verify the price on 435 sweet shade st Irvine, CA 92606 (my old unit that i was suppose to buy).

Lennar is building out the last phase right now and have most of them sold already.... i wonder if they will have a hard time closing escrow with that one unit going into foreclosure. Plus if you check craiglist there is several unit up for rent. I think alot of them are having financial problems.</blockquote>

Sorry, no APN numbers available yet for those addresses.

But here's the <strong><a href="http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/1201-Abelia-St-92606/home/12182261">1201 Abelia</a></strong> listing "Redfinized" currently at $429,900 list price.

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1213683015][quote author="jbatzmaru" date=1213666302]***UPDATED*** 2008.06.16

Anyways... found out that lennar let me off the hook and gave me most of my deposit money back, they made me pay 1300 bucks for appraisal and escrow being open, only because they have another buyer waiting. Lennar sold the units for 512k. got the number off of zillow to somebody. Poor fellow........ i was under contract for only 435k and somebody came in and bought it for 512k. Currently there is another exactly the same Townhouse for sell for 426k that is close to going into foreclosure.

maybe IR2 or somebody with access can get more info and also verify the price on 435 sweet shade st Irvine, CA 92606 (my old unit that i was suppose to buy).

Lennar is building out the last phase right now and have most of them sold already.... i wonder if they will have a hard time closing escrow with that one unit going into foreclosure. Plus if you check craiglist there is several unit up for rent. I think alot of them are having financial problems.</blockquote>

But here's the <strong><a href="http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/1201-Abelia-St-92606/home/12182261">1201 Abelia</a></strong> listing "Redfinized" currently at $429,900 list price.</blockquote>

Sorry typed in the wrong address. the correct address is...

434 Silk Tree st Irvine, CA 92606

[quote author="jbatzmaru" date=1213683785][quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1213683015][quote author="jbatzmaru" date=1213666302]***UPDATED*** 2008.06.16

But here's the <strong><a href="http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/1201-Abelia-St-92606/home/12182261">1201 Abelia</a></strong> listing "Redfinized" currently at $429,900 list price.</blockquote>

434 Silk Tree st Irvine, CA 92606</blockquote>

Here you go...

Sales History:

Recording Date: 02/28/2008

Sale Price: $415,000

Buyer Name: xxxxxxxxxx

Seller Name: Lennar Homes Of Carolifornia Inc

Document No: 91699

Document Type: Grant Deed

Mortgage History:

Mortgage Date: 02/28/2008

Mortgage Amt: $332,000

Mortgage Lender: Universal American Mtg Co/Ca

Mortgage Type: Conventional

[quote author="jbatzmaru" date=1213683785][quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1213683015][quote author="jbatzmaru" date=1213666302]***UPDATED*** 2008.06.16

434 Silk Tree st Irvine, CA 92606</blockquote>

We almost purchased at this area last year (1 month from closing escow) and we got most of our deposit back. It was the second biggest plan I forgot what number it was. Good thing you didnt buy since the the 3 story high density apartment feel kills the resale on this development. Now that I look at it it was like living in a 3 story shoe box.

We almost purchased at this area last year (1 month from closing escow) and we got most of our deposit back. It was the second biggest plan I forgot what number it was. Good thing you didnt buy since the the 3 story high density apartment feel kills the resale on this development. Now that I look at it it was like living in a 3 story shoe box.</blockquote>

i think the 3 story condo is the norm in irvine now. they are springing up everywhere. anyways.... i can wait until the end of the year to see if they can close on all their escrow for the last phase.

Back