The Meadows, Lake Forest by Toll Brothers

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
I confused Parkside and Parklands.

Parklands - the tract in The Meadows surrounded by Greenleaf / Emi Way / Bake Parkway / Rancho Parkway

Parkside - the TB community surrounded by Rancho Parkway / Portola Parkway / 241

My comments were about Parklands within The Meadows. My original post wrote Parkside in error. Updated to Parklands. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for the detailed comments. Seems you are an existing homeowner in Meadows. How do you like living there? I have been considering Meadows, but my main concerns are the school and the gates. I am now considering ParkSide, as they are gated without MR and within my budget.
I currently live in the community and can happily call this place home :)

Some highlights:

Became good friends with my neighbors that surround our lot. They're good people with awesome kids. Three of them are owners (not renting). A couple colleagues of mine purchased recently and just moved into their homes at the other neighborhoods as well.

My family and I love to use the parks (including two gated dog parks) + walking trails (which connect to Serrano Creek). There are plenty of families who go out to walk with their kids and/or dogs for an evening stroll now that the community is more built out.

The community center is insane mainly because it offers an incredible value; $280/month for HOA is worth the cost given the amenities provided. For big events, homeowners can reserve a private event space that holds 100+ guests at the community center for $300. The private space comes equipped with a ballroom, projector screen, indoor + outdoor kitchen, lawn, fireplace, and dedicated restrooms. Other large spaces are available for use to host large parties at the community center (and can be reserved) free of charge. As a bonus, one of those spaces hosts a huge pizza oven.

Home appreciated significantly after purchasing Phase 1 😃

Oh, to add: the community is more diverse than advertised. I’ve met families who are African American, Caucasian, Vietnamese, Korean, Filipino, Japanese, Persian, Indian, among others. Of course, Chinese / Taiwanese as well 😅

Last edited:
I currently live in the community and can happily call this place home :)

Some highlights:

Became good friends with my neighbors that surround our lot. They're good people with awesome kids. Three of them are owners (not renting). A couple colleagues of mine purchased recently and just moved into their homes at the other neighborhoods as well.

My family and I love to use the parks (including two gated dog) + walking trails (which connect to Serrano Creek). There are plenty of dogs and families who go out for an evening stroll now that the community is more built out.

The community center is insane and offers an incredible value; $280/month HOA is worth the cost given the amenities provided. For big events, homeowners are able to reserve a private event space that holds 100+ guests at the community center for $300. Also, there is a system to reserve other event spaces in the community center free of charge. As a bonus, one of those spaces hosts a huge pizza oven.

Home appreciated significantly after purchasing Phase 1 😃

Oh, to add: the community is more diverse than advertised. I’ve met families who are African American, Caucasian, Vietnamese, Korean, Filipino, Japanese, Persian, Indian, among others. Of course, Chinese / Taiwanese as well 😅
Congrats! Glad to hear people love their new homes :)

Back