NoSo will open in 2016

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
thelandofnoland said:
I won't deny though that I have 4 different user names throughout the history of TI, some of which have been very influential in shaping it.

Seems shady to me.  What are your other names?  And did you post replies to yourself?

Did you know TI only has 4 real people?  These 4 people talk to each other using multiple names.

zubs said:
thelandofnoland said:
I won't deny though that I have 4 different user names throughout the history of TI, some of which have been very influential in shaping it.

Seems shady to me.  What are your other names?  And did you post replies to yourself?

The tale of four sn

Here are the never been published modern Nash and Nathaniel.

image_zpsuo9vuf68.jpeg

Here is the Feng Shui Diagram over the Olympic caliber sports venues. A tortoise depicts endurance, longevity, winning, protection, safety, stamina, strength, and luck. The entire area will encompass every sport and larger than the area of Disneyland.

image_zps7fd6byf4.jpeg

LONL might need to borrow some materials from me ;)

irvinehomeshopper said:
Here are the never been published modern Nash and Nathaniel.

image_zpsuo9vuf68.jpeg

Here is the Feng Shui Diagram over the Olympic caliber sports venues. A tortoise depicts endurance, longevity, winning, protection, safety, stamina, strength, and luck. The entire area will encompass every sport and larger than the area of Disneyland.

image_zps7fd6byf4.jpeg

LONL might need to borrow some materials from me ;)

Like I said Great Park is going to be super cool and will be the model city of the 21st century. The greatest minds, architects and planners are working toward one common goal which is to create "cool" for the hipster and millennial generations.   

"A tortoise depicts endurance, longevity, winning, protection, safety, stamina, strength, and luck."

Hmm, a turtle to me depicts slow, heavy, imbalanced, incapability of righting itself, fear, and bad luck. Go figure.

Perspective said:
"A tortoise depicts endurance, longevity, winning, protection, safety, stamina, strength, and luck."

Hmm, a turtle to me depicts slow, heavy, imbalanced, incapability of righting itself, fear, and bad luck. Go figure.

Slow to advance in your career?

eyephone said:
Perspective said:

Slow to advance in your career?

lol

Guess who won the race the slow turtle or the fast hare?
Guess who lives longer?
Guess who has a better armor?
Guess which would be likely get eaten?
Guess which one wold give up sooner?
Guess which one would keep on going with endurance?
Guess which one would likely run into a trap?
Guess which one would get pregnant sooner and have a bunch of kids to support?
Guess which one would work hard to achieve the goal?
Guess which one would get hurt?

Athleticism requires the tenacity of a turtle !

irvinehomeshopper said:
Guess which one would get pregnant sooner and have a bunch of kids to support?

Hmm. This part was missing from Aesop's fable & the children's books.

Back