New Listing - Colony Single-Story SFR @ Walnut (3652 Provincetown Ave)

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program

usctrojancpa

Earlier today I listed a Colony single-story home in Walnut. The home was built in 1970 and features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms along about 1,500sf of living space with a 5,050sf lot and has a Low monhtly HOA of $65 and No Mello Roos. The home is listed for $1,480,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it. I will be hosting open houses this coming weekend on Saturday, August 24th from 1pm to 5pm and Sunday, August 25th from 2-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

If you guys are in the area, come by and say hello. :)

Honestly the fact it needs updating is actually good. The future owner can pick out the upgrades and design it themselves. Not to mention this home has a driveway where as some homes in Irvine are not even SFH, has no driveway, has MR, and cost 2M+.

Thanks for these updates! Closings have definitely slowed down so I’m glad to see these details from you and look forward to reading your latest observations when you get a chance.

Thanks for these updates! Closings have definitely slowed down so I’m glad to see these details from you and look forward to reading your latest observations when you get a chance.

Of course, it's been a busy time clearing out the listing that I've had and especially with coordinating repairs as many of the buyers wanted the repairs done before closing. I'll post up an update for Irvine through September in the coming week as one has been long overdue.

I'm glad people are starting to see that the Walnut area of Irvine has some good neighborhoods. Convenient to get places too via street or freeway.

Back