Dow?

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Agreed, this cycle is similar to the 1994-95 rate cycle when the Fed raised interest rates 300 basis points in 12 months it caused an inverted yield curve And a subsequent recession. Best way to trade it was a zero-coupon US government strip ladder…worked beautifully in the Mid90’s. made over 20% in a year and a half when the yield curve collapsed back to normal. Haven’t put that trade on in 30 years. Putting it on aggressively now!
Posted that in September 2023. That trade is already up double digits and will only do better as the Dow sinks.🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Last edited:
NFLX from $360 last year to $542 one year later...today in fact.
I only bought a few thousand dollars worth so it's not anything big.
Gonna just leave it alone as it's a retirement account....Not the gambling account.

I should probably dump it...but I have been watching that Korean dating show "Singles Inferno".......it's pretty good...better than the US boobie shows.

View attachment 9402
It hit $700 today.
Rode this ticket from $360 down to $180 and back up to $700.

Dow at 40k.

When I started this thread in 2011, people were doubting it would get over 13k.

At that time, new Irvine starter SFRs (real ones, not detached condos) were less than $800k

How the world has changed.

Don’t be surprised if rate cuts are met with a market selloff. Markets tell the future not really the present day🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏽🇺🇸
I hope you are right. I have cash that I need to put back into the market. Been getting 5% in money market funds but nowhere near as good as the SP500 YTD return

Back