Dow?

I am still standing by my Dow 27k plan. I will jump in when it reaches that level. Last 2 or 3 month jump was a pump and dump by institutional investors. There was really no reason a 3k bump like that.
You may get it, but I’m not so sure…bearish sentiment is very high…maybe too high. I like the underdog at times like that.

I am still standing by my Dow 27k plan. I will jump in when it reaches that level. Last 2 or 3 month jump was a pump and dump by institutional investors. There was really no reason a 3k bump like that.
DCA is the way to go. Playing cheerleader on either way is a losing game 9 times out of 10.

So here is Nancy Pelosi's moves in DEC 2021 in the stock market.
https://disclosures-clerk.house.gov//public_disc/ptr-pdfs/2021/20020106.pdf

Do you think buying leaps is a good idea?
Should I just follow what she does?
I think a lot of people are doing it now.

I'm thinking of putting $10,000 into it and trying out her husbands option plays for 2022.
1+ year call options called leaps.

So last year 2022 I bought 1 leap for MSFT call to expire Jan 20, 2023. It was @ $250 strike.
It expired worthless and I lost $8,100.

Thought I'd give an account of my investing journeys...even when I lose money.

On the plus side, the NFLX I bought @$360 is back....to $358 today. LOL

Last edited:

Red Sea conflict causing container prices to go up. We will start seeing the price increases again shortly which will cause inflation to go up. Buckle up your seats folks. I don’t foresee any rate cuts in 2024 if this Red Sea conflict escalates further. Might lead to go a buying opportunity for the long holding folks.
Another war leads to another inflation spike. Oil has steadily moved up for the past 10 days as well.

NFLX from $360 last year to $542 one year later...today in fact.
I only bought a few thousand dollars worth so it's not anything big.
Gonna just leave it alone as it's a retirement account....Not the gambling account.

I should probably dump it...but I have been watching that Korean dating show "Singles Inferno".......it's pretty good...better than the US boobie shows.

1706128826631.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow NFLX jumped 10% in one day based on the favorable reports today.

I should really invest more in the stuff I stick up for... not just Irvine. :)

Back