Can anybody recommend a good asian salon for haircut?

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Crocs!! Got them from the Block of Orange for $8!!! So comfy :)

CR412E00C-102@5.jpg

Go to the center at corner of Jeffery & Irvine Center Drive. Look for "Pho Factory", go to the side and take stairs up to 2F for hair cut.

hmoer smispon said:
I was surprised to see a girl I knew in high school work at one of those cafes..
Were you really surprised? Wait... you went to one? roundcorners would chastise you if he were still here.

I only went once.. and the only reason why I went was because my friend told me the girl we knew from high school worked there.. Never knew these establishments existed lol....

momopi said:
Go to the center at corner of Jeffery & Irvine Center Drive. Look for "Pho Factory", go to the side and take stairs up to 2F for hair cut.

Got a hair cut there once.  I wasn't really comfortable with the girl resting her boobs on my face while she washed my hair.

gaogi said:
momopi said:

Got a hair cut there once.  I wasn't really comfortable with the girl resting her boobs on my face while she washed my hair.

Cough-homo-cough

No Quarter said:
hmoer smispon said:
I only went once.. and the only reason why I went was because my friend told me the girl we knew from high school worked there.. Never knew these establishments existed lol....

Let me know when you want to go again.  I'll tell my wife that I'm out with my new friend going to a cafe in Westminster.  She says its OK to look but not OK to touch.

LOL...

irvinehomeowner said:
Hmmm... did qwerter get amnestied too? Must be the chimichangas.

I can only take so much stupidity in the morning and California court exceeded the stupidity limit

gaogi said:
momopi said:

She wants a hefty tip & repeat business. I was talking to two stylists who did my hair for years at Pro Salon (formerly known as The Haircutters) off Culver in Irvine. They fully admitted to me they do this with their male customers and were laughing about it. And no, I'm not going to tell you which ones they are.  :P Actually, one of them is ancient and the other was (clinically-speaking) morbidly obese. So, take yer pick. The obese one told me she was trying to use her two big "gifts" to her financial advantage. Lucky girl.

If you're looking for great barbers in Irvine who specialize in curly and trendy cuts, I highly recommend checking out Top Barber. They have talented stylists who are experienced with all hair types and styles. You won’t be disappointed! Visit them for a top-notch experience.

Back