What?s happening in Northwood II right now?

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program

SoCal78_IHB

Right now Northwood II is surrounded by police, each entrance is blocked, and there are two or three helicopters overhead. If you live in NII give us an update.

I live right next to all the action. There is a cop car on EVERY corner. I went to Albertsons for some groceries and tried to get some info out of the clerks. But they were told not to talk about it.

Found the below news story on abclocal.go.com

Fatal shooting at Irvine shopping centerWednesday, February 11, 2009 IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police responded to a call of a fatal shooting at an Irvine shopping center Wednesday afternoon.

At first, police could not locate a body. Police did locate the body, which appears to be inside a white sedan in a parking lot, possibly a Toyota Camry.

Police set up a perimeter around the area and a suspect search was in progress Wednesday evening.

The shopping center is located on Jeffrey Rd. at Trabuco Rd. in Irvine, featuring an Albertsons supermarket and a Kohl's department store.

As the recession worsen we will see more deaths and divorces on the rise related to financial issues. Several builders that I know are divorcing their spouse. I have not heard about the news of the murder at NII but I am willing to bet the victim is Asian.

I hope the police don't come after me because I speculated correctly. Chinese homicide victim is rare but the car is what gave it away.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1234437209]I hope the police don't come after me because I speculated correctly. Chinese homicide victim is rare but the car is what gave it away.</blockquote>

If you can also correctly guess what the victim was wearing, you are in hot water, Mister. ;-)

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1234438446][quote author="bkshopr" date=1234437209]I hope the police don't come after me because I speculated correctly. Chinese homicide victim is rare but the car is what gave it away.</blockquote>

If you can also correctly guess what the victim was wearing, you are in hot water, Mister. ;-)</blockquote>

If the glove doesn't fit, they must acquit.

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1234445433][quote author="WINEX" date=1234442023]If that's a joke, it's in very poor taste.</blockquote>

Hello pot? This is kettle calling!</blockquote>

Are you supposed to be pretending to have me on ignore?

Okay, so THAT explains the freaky number of squad cars I saw on my little grocery outing at Albertsons a few hours ago! Holy CRAP! Whoever sees updates on the Register site or wherever, please keep us posted.

[quote author="WINEX" date=1234445778][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1234445433][quote author="WINEX" date=1234442023]If that's a joke, it's in very poor taste.</blockquote>

Hello pot? This is kettle calling!</blockquote>

Are you supposed to be pretending to have me on ignore?</blockquote>

I took you off two days ago. Everybody deserves a second chance.

[quote author="asianinvasian" date=1234448978]And this has to do with Irvine real estate how?</blockquote>

It's so desireable, and the stress was so high because IPO had been priced out forever, he shot himself.

You know, you could go join him!

Eh, nevermind, if the guy was messing with Ipo's mail, he would have just gone 909 on him, he wouldn't have shot him. But, seriously, where has Ipo been today? I can't help it he picked today of all days to be MIA from IHB.

I'm here... Just been swamped this week. Down to only one staff person besides myself now with my last staff accountant starting her mat leave this past Friday. Much more work, but hey, at least I'm still gainfully employed at least for the next couple of months.

Anyone tampering with my mail gets the IE beat down. No guns, too impersonal. That's what I keep the aluminum bat and nunchaku for...

Haven't even been able to update my site with the kabillion new escrows opened over the past week. Recessions suck.

Back