Spoiled FCB kids

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program

sentosa

has anyone heard of the recent accident in San Mateo (end of Diamond) ? A tree was knocked away. Lucky no one was hurt.
I heard that it was done by some FCB kids while their parents were away and the driver doesn't even have a license. And they are trying to get a deal with the maid and let the maid pretend to be the driver.
I hope these kids will learn a lesson and be more careful in the future.

If you go to DJ or Boiling Point friday nights, it's like a FCB carshow...

Hearing these fobby ass kids saying "FeLLaLi" makes me cringe...

citation please.
sentosa said:
has anyone heard of the recent accident in San Mateo (end of Diamond) ? A tree was knocked away. Lucky no one was hurt.
I heard that it was done by some FCB kids while their parents were away and the driver doesn't even have a license. And they are trying to get a deal with the maid and let the maid pretend to be the driver.
I hope these kids will learn a lesson and be more careful in the future.

needs citation

I think this qualifies

Three Chinese high school students sentenced to prison for 'Lord of the Flies' attacks on California classmates - including stripping one 18-year-old girl naked, burning her with cigarettes and forcing her to eat her own hair

Chinese convicts Yunyao 'Helen' Zhai, Xinlei 'John' Zhang and Yuhan 'Coco' Yang were sent by the parents to study at high schools in the U.S.
Zhai and Zhang were accused of terrorizing a 16-year-old girl also from China in a California restaurant last March
Two days later, the two, along with Yang, brutalized another 18-year-old Chinese national over five hours
During the attack, the three teens stripped the girl naked and burned her with cigarette butts before cutting off her hair and forcing her to eat it
On Wednesday, Zhai was sentenced to 13 years behind bars; Yang got 10 years; and Zhang received a six-year term
All three apologized in court for their actions 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3451987/Foreign-students-jail-beating-burning-classmates.html

superbobbay said:
The racism is strong in this thread. And white american teens never cause trouble riiiiight?? Lots of jealousy here.

You must be new to TI...this is a common theme here. Welcome  :) even Donald trump would fit right in.

superbobbay said:
The racism is strong in this thread. And white american teens never cause trouble riiiiight?? Lots of jealousy here
You hit the nail right on the head.  We have so many indigenous a**holes here already, why would we want to import more?

superbobbay said:
The racism is strong in this thread. And white american teens never cause trouble riiiiight?? Lots of jealousy here.
FCB or FOB has nothing to do with race.  You will find, however, cultural differences between them and Americans (including Asian-Americans).

I for one welcome our lambo driving overlords...they keep Irvine property value up.

Fwhy Wyce said:
You guys wanna talk about FCBs and FOBs ?  Here's where they congregate every night with their ferrari's, lamborghini's, i8, and AMGs.

I took this video myself.  Enjoy.

Lambo at 0:16
Ferrari at 1:29

There was also an i8 and another supercar I didn't get to record since I was inside 'Meet Fresh' for my usual rice balls.
https://youtu.be/54tM9vyzom0

Here's the kid in the 458 italia from the video at 1:29.  He's sporting a two-toned color mushroom hair cut.  BTW, for those concerned, filming and photographing people in public is legal, just like any paparazzi.

I also videotaped the cop and he was cool with it.

j7vpg5.jpg
'

Here's another young 19-21 year old kid I caught coming back from lunch driving a McClaren a week ago.  Barranca Pkwy and 133 exit.

2ptb3tu.jpg

Let me be very clear.  These kids are HERE to stay in Irvine.  Whether you like it or not, these are the epitome of parachute kids and they probably got stacks of Benjamins laying around the house.

What a way to follow a person. Take a picture of him in the line of 85 degrees.
(you went above and beyond to take his photo, a little over the top)

It's so annoying to hear these cars early in the morning/late a night when you are trying to sleep...and I don't even live next to a busy street!

just saw a very similar orange McLaren on Barranca around lunch time, didn't see if it was a kid or whatnot...

#mustbenice

Back