Property Delisted

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program

mprince_IHB

Hello,

I'm been watching this property for a while.

29 Exploration

Irvine, CA 92618

and last night it showed as delisted. Does this mean that it sold and if so how much did it go for?

[quote author="mprince" date=1252099787]Hello,

I'm been watching this property for a while.

29 Exploration

Irvine, CA 92618

and last night it showed as delisted. Does this mean that it sold and if so how much did it go for?</blockquote>
I replied to your PM. Looks like this property went into "pending" status yesterday at around 2:53pm.

I have been watching this property, which is no longer listed. What happened? And if sold, for how much?

3 Rustling Wind

Irvine, CA 92603

[quote author="gypsyuma" date=1252103190]I have been watching this property, which is no longer listed. What happened? And if sold, for how much?

3 Rustling Wind

Irvine, CA 92603</blockquote>
3 Rustling Wind is also in "pending" status on MLS. It went to back-up offer status on 8/25 and then went to pending on 8/28 (with a listing price of $799k).

hey USC, can u check the status on 42 Townsend? This property was listed, then delisted for a month, then relisted for another month, and now delisted again.... very curious where this is heading.

I certainly hope some or all of you are going to give USC some real business when you are actually ready to buy.

[quote author="tmare" date=1252139745]I certainly hope some or all of you are going to give USC some real business when you are actually ready to buy.</blockquote>
(cough)

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1252140717][quote author="tmare" date=1252139745]I certainly hope some or all of you are going to give USC some real business when you are actually ready to buy.</blockquote>
(cough)</blockquote>

Sorry, Deuce :sick:

[quote author="navigatn" date=1252139342]hey USC, can u check the status on 42 Townsend? This property was listed, then delisted for a month, then relisted for another month, and now delisted again.... very curious where this is heading.</blockquote>
The property was listed on 2/3/09 then it went into "pending" status on 7/7/09 then it came back as active then on 8/7/09 the status changes to "hold do not show" and then back to active on 8/18 and one more time to "hold do not show" on 8/24/09 (it shows a projected activation date of 9/7/09). This property doesn't know whether it's coming or going. haha But such is the MLS history of a short sale.

[quote author="tmare" date=1252142474][quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1252140717][quote author="tmare" date=1252139745]I certainly hope some or all of you are going to give USC some real business when you are actually ready to buy.</blockquote>
(cough)</blockquote>

Sorry, Deuce :sick:</blockquote>

Don't worry... when indicators are out that it is a good time to buy, I will do my best to "give him the business." :-P

He's an able competitor, though, and I'll have to earn it.

-IrvineRealtor

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1252143274][quote author="tmare" date=1252142474][quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1252140717][quote author="tmare" date=1252139745]I certainly hope some or all of you are going to give USC some real business when you are actually ready to buy.</blockquote>
(cough)</blockquote>

Sorry, Deuce :sick:</blockquote>

Don't worry... when indicators are out that it is a good time to buy, I will do my best to "give him the business." :-P

He's an able competitor, though, and I'll have to earn it.

-IrvineRealtor</blockquote>
Some friendly competition never hurt anyone. Besides, I'm counting on you to get some good looking listings out in Westpark, Northpark, and Oak Creek with non-WTF prices.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252142931][quote author="navigatn" date=1252139342]hey USC, can u check the status on 42 Townsend? This property was listed, then delisted for a month, then relisted for another month, and now delisted again.... very curious where this is heading.</blockquote>
The property was listed on 2/3/09 then it went into "pending" status on 7/7/09 then it came back as active then on 8/7/09 the status changes to "hold do not show" and then back to active on 8/18 and one more time to "hold do not show" on 8/24/09 (it shows a projected activation date of 9/7/09). This property doesn't know whether it's coming or going. haha But such is the MLS history of a short sale.</blockquote>

Thanks, and if USC can help me get that property or similar I'll give him my business.

Back