New Listing - Single Family Home in Rancho Santa Margarita @ Melinda Heights (6 Ceramica)

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program

usctrojancpa

Earlier this morning I listed a property beautifully remodeled single family home in the Melinda Heights community of Rancho Santa Margarita on MLS. The home was built in 1994 and features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, including a downstairs bedroom and full bathroom, along with an upstairs loft and has 2,253sf of living space on a private 5,250sf lot with no neighbors behind. The home is listed at $1,350,000 to sell fast.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses this weekend (Saturday and Sunday, Sept 7th and 8th) from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:

If any of you are up in RSM, swing by and say hello. :)

* Cul-de-sac home
* Kitchen Pantry
* Downstairs bedroom (or office) with built in closet
* Downstairs bathroom with walk-in shower
* Walk to elementary school
* Potential to expand upstairs loft area
* 3CG with long drive-way (can use the single car garage for storage)
* Backyard (not a small patio)

Thumbs up!

Yes, the owner did a great job in upgrading the home and it shows great. We did receive 2 offers over list yesterday from buyers who saw the home yesterday. We'll be reviewing offers on Monday evening.

So we received a total of 8 offer and sent out best and final counters on Tuesday. The sellers have selected the buyer this evening and we will be opening escrow tomorrow (Friday) with a price well over the list price.

Back