New Listing - Detached Condo @ Harbor Village in Harbor City (1071 Bayview Lane)

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program

usctrojancpa

Yesterday morning I listed a turnkey detached condo located in the guard gated Harbor Village neighborhood of Harbor City (by Torrance) on MLS. The home was built in 2000 and features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and has approximately 1,500sf of living space. The home is listed to sell fast at $625,000

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses this weekend (Saturday and Sunday October 5th and 6th) from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

Here's the 3D Matterport link below:

The open houses are a bit far but if anyone is in the area swing on by. :D

are you doing more open houses now to compensate for the requirement for lookers to have buyer's agents to do regular viewings?

Good question. No, I've always tried to do the first and second weekend of open houses primarily to get a gauge of the traffic count as well as the buyer feedback on the home. That information gives me an idea of how the pricing of the home is. The secondary reason why I do open houses on my listings is because for every listing that I do open houses for I do meet a new buyer (either for the home or for something else later) and it's one of the main reasons why represent the buyer about 20% of the time on my listings.

Back