Irvine teacher lewd conduct

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
This is not a violent crime. Moral crime does nor affect the good FBI standing. Moral crimes caused no bodily injuries to anyone so she should be allowed to stay among the frauds, drunks and towel service providers.

The news clip she was called a teachers aid. Is there a difference between an instructional or teachers aid? " There might be more potential victims." I would call them scorers than "potential victims" or better yet future supporters of Irvine's native trade.

The 14 yr old was learning a new vocabulary Milf.

TUSD aide.
Question out of curiosity to parents of boys: How and when do you talk about sex/ sexual abuse with boys?
I know in certain cultures, they never do. There is an assumption that boys are immune to abuse.

Cubic Zirconia said:
TUSD aide.
Question out of curiosity to parents of boys: How and when do you talk about sex/ sexual abuse with boys?
I know in certain cultures, they never do. There is an assumption that boys are immune to abuse.

I have 2 boys. I've told them from a young age when they were young enough to understand: "Nobody except mommy, daddy, or your doctor should touch you in places where your bathing suit covers, and when it's your doctor, only when one of us is in the room with you." (The doctor tells them the same thing.) They understood what I meant pretty early on. I randomly ask sometimes if anybody has touched them in a "bathing suit place" lately. They have asked me only once why I ask that and I just say because those places are private and nobody has a right to touch them. I tell them they need to tell me if anybody does, especially if they say don't tell your mommy. It's pretty straight-forward. They don't need to know every detail into the mind of a sicko. They just need age-appropriate information and I'll take it from there based on what their answers are.

PANIC! Run from Irvine, it is not safe! Send your kids to TUSD if they want to go to a good college!

A 44-year-old Irvine mother who had worked with children at Tustin schools was sentenced Friday to three years, four months in state prison for sexually assaulting to teen boys who came to her house to play.

TUSD (Tustin Unified School District) Teacher Sentenced for Sex Assault of Teen Boys at Her ?Fun? House

What?! Neither IUSD nor TUSD are safe! Both have predators!
Where do I send my child so they can be safe and get into an Ivy?!?

Back