zovall_IHB
New member
Has anyone toured the model here yet? Any reviews? I'm planning to check this out soon and I'll update this post with the info I find.
jcaraway said:"lured by the prospect of wine storage" - just curious, is that truly an ammenity you would utilize and would hold much sway over your decision to rent or purchase a place? I've seen communities with wine storage facilities, but i always thought they were a show ammenity that no one really used. Is this not the case?
HAHAHA I'd love to see if the appraisers try to exclude the Korean Tower comps.asianinvasian said:Pricing as of 5/2/2009
1 BD: $499,000 - $729,000
2 BD: $645,000 - $1,129,000
2 BD + Den: $926,000 - $1,189,000
Penthouse: $1,599,000 - $2,899,000
HOA 1: $765 - $927
HOA 2: $150
usctrojanman29 said:HAHAHA I'd love to see if the appraisers try to exclude the Korean Tower comps.asianinvasian said:Pricing as of 5/2/2009
1 BD: $499,000 - $729,000
2 BD: $645,000 - $1,129,000
2 BD + Den: $926,000 - $1,189,000
Penthouse: $1,599,000 - $2,899,000
HOA 1: $765 - $927
HOA 2: $150
They can issue the loans themselves alright, but good luck selling them off in the secondary market without a legit appraisal. Do they think we are back in 2005 or something? Let's just get this over with and have the lender/s foreclose and offer up these things as rentals.Geotpf said:usctrojanman29 said:HAHAHA I'd love to see if the appraisers try to exclude the Korean Tower comps.asianinvasian said:Pricing as of 5/2/2009
1 BD: $499,000 - $729,000
2 BD: $645,000 - $1,129,000
2 BD + Den: $926,000 - $1,189,000
Penthouse: $1,599,000 - $2,899,000
HOA 1: $765 - $927
HOA 2: $150
Wouldn't the builder issue the loans themselves? Don't need comps if they are self-financing.
I still can't get over these HOA fees of a grand a month.
usctrojanman29 said:Do they think we are back in 2005 or something?