Accessibility to non HOA pools (ie Northwood)

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program

firstblud

I noticed homes in Northwood have no HOA and the neighborhood seems appealing. We would want accessibility to pools but obviously wouldn't have community access. How easy is it to get access to pools (paying) for that area? If it's really limited in availability then perhaps we need to rule the non HOA homes out. We don't want a private pool because of upkeep.

No way to get access unless your a resident, if you know someone in certain neighborhoods and they are willing to let you clone their keyfobs there's that route, not legal of course, and if something were to happen, the home owner would be on the hook.

No way to get access unless your a resident, if you know someone in certain neighborhoods and they are willing to let you clone their keyfobs there's that route, not legal of course, and if something were to happen, the home owner would be on the hook.
Gotcha, definitely don't want to rely on that. I saw some aquatic center in the area and the recreation hours seemed pretty limited, so I guess we need to look for HOA.

Gotcha, definitely don't want to rely on that. I saw some aquatic center in the area and the recreation hours seemed pretty limited, so I guess we need to look for HOA.
Or look in Laguna Niguel where we have an amazing swim complex for residents

I noticed homes in Northwood have no HOA and the neighborhood seems appealing. We would want accessibility to pools but obviously wouldn't have community access. How easy is it to get access to pools (paying) for that area? If it's really limited in availability then perhaps we need to rule the non HOA homes out. We don't want a private pool because of upkeep.

Assuming that you're social, sooner or later you'll befriend locals who live in HOA's with swimming pools.

I can't imagine living in Orange County and not having a nearby community pool to walk to at minimum. It's one of the best things to do 9 months of the year, both when it was just my wife and I and then later with kids.

I don't believe they are heated year round but that may be community specific. I just remember in Woodbury and PS heating would start in spring.

Back