Ventana Ridge

Minimorty_IHB

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with Ventana Ridge in Aliso Viejo?

http://www.ventanaridge.com/index.php

It appears to be a small devlopment. They have only sold 3 of the 12 homes. (The remaining 9 homes are on Redfin.)

I am hoping someone has some information or thoughts to share on these.

Thanks!

Just thought I would share this.

This home was originally listed at $1.7 mil. Here is the current redfin listing:

<a href="http://www.redfin.com/CA/Aliso-Viejo/15-Ventana-Ridge-Dr-92656/home/12249703">http://www.redfin.com/CA/Aliso-Viejo/15-Ventana-Ridge-Dr-92656/home/12249703</a>

There were at least another 8 homes on the market in this community (out of 12ish total). Not sure what happened to the rest of them....

i've been inside the community recently, (small gated street). it appeared most of the homes were occupied already. which ones are still available? i only see 15 ventana ridge. i saw 2,3,7,14,16 sold on redfin and zillow.

[quote author="dethman" date=1254484902]i've been inside the community recently, (small gated street). it appeared most of the homes were occupied already. which ones are still available? i only see 15 ventana ridge. i saw 2,3,7,14,16 sold on redfin and zillow.</blockquote>

I cant find the rest on Redfin. There were originally 12 in the development.

What did the most recent ones end up going for? 800k?

[quote author="Minimorty" date=1254519181][quote author="dethman" date=1254484902]i've been inside the community recently, (small gated street). it appeared most of the homes were occupied already. which ones are still available? i only see 15 ventana ridge. i saw 2,3,7,14,16 sold on redfin and zillow.</blockquote>

I cant find the rest on Redfin. There were originally 12 in the development.

What did the most recent ones end up going for? 800k?</blockquote>

Minimorty,

Check your gmail... looks like top prices were $899K and $899,500 in March.

(15 Ventana Ridge is back with the developer)

-IrvineRealtor

About two months ago I saw 2 Ventana Ridge & 15 Ventana Ridge. First of all, this is a very strange development. If you look at the picture of 15 Ventana on Redfin... you see how the curb is painted red? Pretty much the entire 12 house gated community is like that. So if you have friends come over, no one can park on the street. I think there was a little 2 space parking lot off the end of the road for visitors. The road is too narrow to park cars on. The houses themselves felt cheap IMO. 2 Ventana had a little bit of a view of the golf course, but they had already begun construction just below, so that view will probably go away.

The price per sq. ft. is pretty good. I'm sure it will suit some people just fine. For me, I was very turned off by Ventana Ridge.

[quote author="jackstraw" date=1254961602]About two months ago I saw 2 Ventana Ridge & 15 Ventana Ridge. First of all, this is a very strange development. If you look at the picture of 15 Ventana on Redfin... you see how the curb is painted red? Pretty much the entire 12 house gated community is like that. So if you have friends come over, no one can park on the street. I think there was a little 2 space parking lot off the end of the road for visitors. The road is too narrow to park cars on. The houses themselves felt cheap IMO. 2 Ventana had a little bit of a view of the golf course, but they had already begun construction just below, so that view will probably go away.

The price per sq. ft. is pretty good. I'm sure it will suit some people just fine. For me, I was very turned off by Ventana Ridge.</blockquote>

Very interesting. I noticed the red on the curb and was curious about that. The size of the home and ppsf are attractive. That is about it. Do you know if any of the units have decent yards?

Back